Friday, August 24, 2007

Ben's house

Here's the unfinished color rendering that I am working on for Ben's MLS site to sell his house. I haven't finsished the roof yet, but I thought I'd stick it on here for you to see how the outside is sort of going to look with the rocks and the precast pillars and things like that...
8 foot Alder doors... they are beautiful!
from the east
from the west
from the north ( backyard)
just a little idea of all of the nooks and cranny's all over the place..

from the south ( the front of the house)

looking in from the front door
looking out the front door ( notice the ceilings)
looking from the fireplace in the family room into the kitchen and breakfast area


2 comments:

christina said...

Ben's got to check out my husband's business. Whatever he paid for those alder doors, we can get them cheaper. I'm glad to see that he used wood doors. They are so beautiful and I think everyone should have them!!

www.marketroad.net

This totally looks like spam. Sorry :)

ERIN said...

thanks Christina! I'll pass along to Ben...
How are you doing these days???
You're little boy sure is cute.