We had a party on Friday night. I am going to do it every year. We invited friends and family and had our photos taken like at the Halloween High School Dances-- great fun! Ben was Zoro and I was Elena Del Lavega... my ! that Zoro character is a passionate fellow!
These photos of my mom and dad crack me up. When they were kissing it was funny because they were "sinning". I thought it was a great get up for them dressed as a monk and nun when in real life they are missionaries for our church! Ha!
Here's my sister and brother in law posing for their "mug shots". Their little boy will dress up as a police officer for trick or treating. How cute!I didn't post any photos of my friends on here, I plan on doing that in person. My sisters Ali and Eleen couldn't make it this year. I hope next year! We missed you guys!

2 comments:
Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment