Joe FINALLY got his Heely's. He's wanted some for a very long time. His response to getting them was: " I can't believe I actually had a dream come true!" He's loving them and has only biffed it one big time so far. He's getting really good on them.
CJ's favorite thing is this little electronic "20 Questions" game. You think of an object and the little computer asks you questions and then guesses what it is. He loves it. I remember when I was little we actually played that game with another person-- huh. go figure. He's happy with it though, and I am hoping it will be a life saver during our long drive to UT in a few days).
A toaster? I'm excited about a toaster? ! YES! Most people get these kinds of things as wedding gifts, but for some reason I never got stuff like this, or crock pots, or frying pans, or anything like that. So my little garage sale toaster is now being replaced, after almost 10 years! Ben still doesn't think there's anything wrong with the one we had, but I was happy to see it go!
Ben also got me the bracelet and necklace I am wearing. I know you can't see it in the photo, but I had to mention it. I love that he always has wonderful things for me in my stocking. It makes his Summer Beef Sausage Stick look kinda lame in comparasion for what he gets in his stocking!

1 comment:
I love the things that get us all excited these days!! A toaster for you and an olive/egg slicer for me!! And who said we were hard to buy for?!? It looks like you all had a great Christmas...I was excited to hear you're coming to Utah...if you have 2seconds to spare come andsay HI!!! Love, Mel
Post a Comment