Yeah, I don't know what's up with those strange comments.. it's usually been something to do with my Adobe CS2 photoshop or something. Don't ever click on anything on the blogs that says, "click here" it's a site I don't know anything about! I hope you didn't get a weird virus or anything! I am working on making this for invited readers only.
I love how you make a scrapbook type page to post multiple pictures of the same event...I need to figure out how to do that. I love seeing pictures of your family...they are all growing up so fast!
4 comments:
Don't click on above link...something weird happened to my computer!
I love all the pictures. Especially Tommy shooting the fish! So cute.
Yeah, I don't know what's up with those strange comments.. it's usually been something to do with my Adobe CS2 photoshop or something. Don't ever click on anything on the blogs that says, "click here" it's a site I don't know anything about!
I hope you didn't get a weird virus or anything!
I am working on making this for invited readers only.
I heard that making it so that you have to type in a code in order to post a comment helps eliminate strange comments.
I love how you make a scrapbook type page to post multiple pictures of the same event...I need to figure out how to do that. I love seeing pictures of your family...they are all growing up so fast!
Post a Comment