
I pulled out my wedding dress and veil for the girls to see, and as part of Camerin's birthday surprise, I let her wear my veil. She was SO excited about it. It made her feel very special. The little girls wanted me to put my wedding dress on and be a "princess" too- I totally would have if the dress still fit me! What fun that would have been!

Would Camerin be herself without twirling and spinning and singing to herself?

My little Princess Bride at her 5th Birthday Party

It was a "princess themed" party- the girls looked SO cute! We were all about sparkle and glamour. This bottom photo is my favorite. I had just given all the girls some big shiny clip on earrings, and then pulled out a big full length mirror for them to look at themselves in. Here is a photo of the girls when they saw themselves in the mirror for the first time... PRICELESS!!! I loved it.
1 comment:
So cute! I just realized looking at these that my girls are pretty much out of the Princess phase! So sad...they are getting too grown up!
Post a Comment