"You make a living by what you get, you make a life by what you give."
Sorry, Camerin! That had to have hurt. Hope it heals fast.Love,Aunt Becky
Ouch! What an ugly scratch on such a pretty face. I'm so sorry! Hope she feels better soon! :)
oh no, poor camerin...oh sheesh that must've hurt big time..what's funny is that my boys would've done the same thing even I had warned them 100th times...guess lesson learned...hang in there ms camerin...
sweet little thing. ouch ouch ouch!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sorry, Camerin! That had to have hurt.
Hope it heals fast.
Love,
Aunt Becky
Ouch! What an ugly scratch on such a pretty face. I'm so sorry! Hope she feels better soon! :)
oh no, poor camerin...oh sheesh that must've hurt big time..what's funny is that my boys would've done the same thing even I had warned them 100th times...guess lesson learned...hang in there ms camerin...
sweet little thing. ouch ouch ouch!
Post a Comment