Thursday, April 1, 2010

Photo updates






for some reason I can't edit right underneat the photos, so I will give a brief explanation of the photos above:
The one's of Matthew and Holland are from yesterday. Matthew found a lemon on the ground and bit the top off of it and then found a straw from someone's Capri-Sun drink and poked it inside and then sipped away!
The one of Camerin with Madison and Kennedy is also from yesterday. I wanted to post this for two reasons. 1: to show her new pink cast 2: to show her with her cousins
The one with the boys in my bed is pretty self explanitory: the reason why Ben and I don't feel rested in the morning. "Just kick them out" you say... I know, I can just hear you telling me that. Matthew gets placed in my bed by a tired husband who just brings him in with us, but Tommy is getting so good at sneaking in, I don'trealize he's there. (although there is always a part of my in my dreams that is thinking, "why is my back hurting, or why am I so hot, or why do I feel clostophobic" .
Ok, the last little story is about the photo of Tommy in front of the garden with everyone in the back ground. We went to the ward garden to pick peas and lettuce and stuff and everyone was having a great time. Then Tommy yells in a voice of panic, "I gotta go! I gotta go!" And then he learned for himself what a Poot is... Rule number one Tommy: When you gotta go number two, it's not safe to toot. I just happened to snap the photo right when he realized what had happened. HA HA HA!!!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Haha! So love seeing picts of your cute kids!

Brenda said...

I am sad to see that BIG old cast (even if it is a beautiful pink color!) on one of my favorite piano students!!! Hope it heals very quickly!

Miss Sue said...

POOT!! I love it!! Poor little guy. What happened to your sweet little princess?