Tuesday, November 13, 2012
A Completely Stress Free Photo Sesison!
As a photographer I am often asked to give my advice about how to have a stress free session for family photos. HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Trust me, I know the stress a mom goes through when it comes to pictures. I am pleased to announce I have finally found a way to avoid any stress when it comes to a family portriat!!!! And with the kind of year 2012 has been for me, the last thing I wanted to mess with was the stress and anxiety of family pictures this year. Since I'm learning the session will never go as I see it in my mind, (and usually becuase of the people that need to be in the picture with me--my kids and husband) I decided I would create the portriat myself without having any of "said people" (kids or husband) in my family photo to ruin it!!! *c'mon, you know exactly what that feels like!* So after getting my daughters crayon box and using my time to "doodle" while I have to sit at the homework table with the kids, this is what I came up with. It is perfect. No stress, no kids to deal with, no editing to take up my time, and no frustration because no one but me really even cares about photos.
Yea, I"m learning to lower my expectations, A LOT. But I just don't have it in me this year to fight, and stress and get all freaky about photos this year. I'm not sure if I will enlarge this photo into my usual 16x20 or not, but I"m thinking it might be pretty funny to have this hanging over my piano as our classy family portrait!!! What do you think? And as a bonus, I now have my Christmas Cards all done too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love it! (except I do love seeing your faces) but other than that..Love it because it works!
Post a Comment