Friday, November 23, 2007

From Our Family to Yours

Well, I started addressing envelopes to send our cards out. I didnt' write anything about myself or Ben or the kids in the card, but I am planning on sticking this blog page address on the back of the cards. I figured if anyone wants to know what's happening with us they can check it out.
I am so excited for Christmas. My radio station started playing ALL Christmas music the day after Halloween! I thought that was awesome, and so I have had the traditional tunes stuck in my head for quite a while already, and it's great! We love our family and friends so much, and we think of you often. Have a great Christmas Season!

3 comments:

the Painters said...

Great family pic! Love that Tommy.

Jessica said...

That is sooo cute!! Did you design it?

ERIN said...

Yes, Tommy is loved by all- I'm so lucky he's mine, he's such a stinker in the "makes your heart melt" kind of way...
And yeah, Jess- I designed it myself- It was going to be a lot different, but one night I got burnt out from doing session edits, and started doing my own, just playing around basically and this is what I got. I like it MUCH better than last years.
love ya
erin