Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Kids

Here's why I love having my own photography studio. I woke up Saturday morning and thought, " I think I'll take the kids over to the studio before my 9:30 appointment and take some photos of them". I love not having to plan for photos- this way I only have to stress out about it for about 10 minutes instead of days in advance! ( My studio is set up over at my mom's house by the way) I grabbed a pair of jeans and a black shirt for Ben and called him on my cell phone while I was driving over there and said, " want to have a family photo taken this morning?" His reply, " sure." ( He know's there is no other answer). He's a good sport. Anyway, we did some family photos too, which I am much happier about how they turned out this year than last year. I wasn't going to put the family photos on here just yet becuase I"m sending them out for Christmas cards, but I wanted to put at least the one of just the kids on here, Mom Sivert and Gramma Carr can tell me what sizes they want for their traditional "surprise! you get another photo from us this year!" present.

No comments: