Wednesday, March 26, 2008

CJ's advice to all...

I turned on the boys' bedroom light to wake them up for school in the morning, and this is what I saw . It was a very special moment for me as a mother, to know that my children know where they can turn when they need strength. I was touched by CJ's testimony of a Heavenly Father who knows and loves him.

3 comments:

Cheril Lunt said...

Erin, I am so excited to see your blog.. I am not sure if you remeber us GA Folk... It has been such a long... time. Hope all is well with your family.
Justin and Cheril Lunt
check out our blog... Some of Jason and Diana's Family are on there too... ie: Bella's Baptism.
www.jcluntfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin, it's Kristy Lochabay. Another Georgia friend that came upon your blogs by way of Bethany's blog--except we are in Texas now. Your photography is awesome! I so wish I could have you shoot my family, all 10 of us! Do you remember us? We moved out of Gainesville while you were still there but we had a CJ also and they are close in age. You were Charlotte's (my oldest daughter's) Activity Day leader. You stand out to me because you were so talented in many areas. I remember the homemade thank you card lesson in relief society and if I remember right, you decorate cakes as well. Charlotte was so impressed with your mission and for a couple years wanted to speak Italian and hoped to someday go to Italy like you. I hope I remember this right because it would sure be humiliating to me if I have the wrong person. I am getting old though, my kids tell me that all the time--so my memory could be distorted. It looks like you are serving in cub scouts, me too currently--I love that blog too.
visit my blog at www.lochabayland.blogspot.com or shoot me an email. at klochabay@verizon.net
Your family is sweet and this post is priceless!

Nicole said...

It really is those choice moments that make motherhood all worth it! I sometimes think that's the way Heavenly Father feels too!