Well, almost home... at least the three of them are finally out of the hospital ! They got home last night and this afternoon I took the kids over to say hello to their new cousin. They were SO excited to see him and hold him. I love this first photo of everyone gathered around Jed.
Tommy wanted to eat his chocolate pudding before his photo...oh well!
Jed has changed a lot in a few days, his little face has thinned out and he is just as cute as can be.
This photo was taken while still at the hospital. I took it off Shelli's camera for her so I could put it on the blog for everyone to see... This was actually when he was just a few hours old...
Here's a shot of his cute little body.
We'll be taking professional photos of Jed and his mommy and daddy on Saturday, be sure to check my company's blog for those p hotos on Saturday night sometime.

No comments:
Post a Comment