

Camerin and I wore our Easter corsages to church today. I just love Easter. I think I love the Easter Season even more than the Christmas season. At Christmas we celebrate the birth of our Savior, but at Easter we celebrate his eternal life, as well as ours. The gift of life with my family after this earth life gives me such peace and I am full of gratitude for the Life, Death, and and Resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ. I know he made it possible for us to live again with everyone we love after we die. This is a voice of gladness! The gospel of Jesus Christ brings so much joy into my life. I love Easter, and I love my Savior for what he did for me as well as for everyone dear to me. It was a special day. I love the Spring time when we celebrate new life with the Easter Holiday.

4 comments:
Oh I love it! You both look great! Camerin looks grown up and too cute!!! And you look great, too. That is awesome that you both donated your hair, I am super proud of Miss Camerin, what an example and so young. Love you!!!
Everyone looks so cute! Thank you so much for your sweet testimony. It is the best season of all!
What cute pics!! We sure miss you guys in our ward! I also want to congratulate you and Camerin for donating your hair to Locks of Love!~ I have lost a niece and two aunts to breast cancer and Tama's sister in law is currently battling breast cancer. ALL of them were lucky enough to receive a wig from Locks of Love and it really made a difference in their self-esteem and outlook! YOU ROCK!!
I love the kids easter Pic. cute cute cute
Post a Comment