
monitor have made me a little grumpy.
They keep me from wanting to do all the
things that make me happy on my computer.
E mails, blogging, and especially editing
my photos and posting to my website.
From the information I've been able to gather
about this little problem, it's going to cost
a lot to fix it, and some have even suggested
buying a new computer. I'm on a lap top now, and
I'm considering getting a Mac instead since
I don't really need portable capability, I need
"able to edit on an awesome computer"
capability. Anyway, so I haven't dissapeared
and in fact, I have a LOT of photos I want
to post, but I get WAY to irritated having
to click and drag back and forth between the
lines in order to do anything. I have
enough things in my life that annoy me
that I CANNOT avoid.. I figured if there's
something that annoys me that I CAN avoid
I probably should. So, I'll try to use Ben's
computer sometime soon and stay in touch.
By the way, if anyone out there knows
anything about this problem, please
give me advice!


1 comment:
I don't know anything about that problem, but I do have a monitor if you want it. Give me a call if you think it may help.
Post a Comment