Monday, September 28, 2009

Matthew is almost 10 months old!


Yes, he's always in a diaper- and yes, he's always in my laundry basket... I figured, "why make him dress up for his photo if this is how he always is?"
He loves it when the kids push him around the house in the basket. I had him in a cute outfit for church the other day, and I had so many comments about people not recognizing him in clothes! When we're in public I stick him in outfits, but honestly, I'm so beyond the trying on every cute thing in his closet thing... I think after Camerin I was pretty much done with that. Saves on laundry too, not to mention cleanup after Matthew eats.

1 comment:

The Shiflet Family said...

Too true! I am the same way with Tyler. Matthew is so cute. My kids push Tyler around in the laundry basket too. He has more fun with that than toys!