Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shooting

Ben and I took the kids out in the desert and shot a few guns together. Joe and CJ shot the 22 and did a great job! Camerin and Tommy shot a bee-bee gun, (Tommy calls it the "baby gun") and Camerin hit the target on the first try!
CJ threw clay pigeons for ben to get with the shot gun. I stuck to the 22 and just shot target pop cans and stuff. It was a fun day. As a bonus, we came home with about 100 pounds of rocks the kids collected! ( I let them keep them thinking it will make a fun painting rock day some day)
The photos are taking too long to download right now. I'll try again tomorrow.
I'm turning off the computers now so I am not tempted to keep checking e mail, face book, blogs, ect instead of doing my dishes, laundry, bathrooms, ect. It's the "sabio" thing to do.

No comments: