
I took photos of Kennedy yesterday evening so she could have some nice portraits on display at her baptism, which was earlier today. She's so cute, and I loved seeing her all "dolled" up. she's such a Tom Boy that even she was surprised how how beautiful she looked! It was a very nice afternoon. I went to Litisha's baby shower first, then to the baptism where my whole family was in attendance--and then afterwards went to Eleens for a great gathering. Came home and went through the Halloween junk with the kids- trying to piece some funny things together so we can win Grandma Sivert's Halloween Costume contest!!! The kids are super excited about that!

1 comment:
She is so sweet. Wish you could do Sophie's baptism pictures for me next June. I know my children are excited about the contest too. Bry was disapointed at first because he thought we was to old to participate. We all said, "Bry YOU'RE 11!" "Oh yah," was his cute reply.
We love you all and hope you have a safe & happy Halloween.
Love,
Becky and all
Post a Comment