Friday, March 26, 2010

Celebrations in March

Here is an "adults only" dinner pary with my Aunt and Uncle and my family.

Here is CJ at his birthday party- with his new pet iguana, Elvis. ( a puppet)
He really wanted an Iguana for Christmas, and I found this puppet at the BYU animal Bean Museum of Natural History in Provo when we were there back in January. He LOVES it!

All kids should be this easy. He said the main things he wanted for his birthday this year was: uncooked tortillas, a can of olives, a block of pepper jack cheese.

We had a 'birthday breakfast' for him with homemade waffles, and french toast bake with caramel and pecans. We kept it really simple this year, but he was happy with it and that's all that matters.

Here's what we looked like before heading to Grandma Carr's for our St. Patrick's day dinner. We had a contest to see who could be the most festive.
Joe won.




1 comment:

The Slider Family said...

Hey Erin! I rarely find time to look at blogs anymore, but I just had to look at yours and see all the fun you've been up to! You look so good! I'm bummed I didn't get to see you when you visited in January. We are headed down for our couple week summer trip mid June. We will have to hook up more than us just coming out to church, which is better than nothing. Love you and miss you tons!