Friday, March 26, 2010

Rule number two

You may recall a previous post on here titled: Rule number one with a photo of Camerin with her face all bruised and scraped- from going down the slide at school head first and hitting rocks at the bottom. Any way: here's rule number two: " If you're going to try to skip a couple of bars while swinging on the monkey bars at school, it's probably a good idea to have someone under you to catch you when you realize you can't reach that far across. Poor Camerin.
So, this is a photo of her at the emergency room... broken wrist. This happened Wednesday morning. She gets a real cast on tuesday. She is doing pretty good, and I am helping her learn she is not completely helpless with only one good arm.

4 comments:

Shelli Sivert said...

Thanks for the updates, Erin. I didn't know Camerin broke her wrist. Poor gal. I hope she's doing OK. Gee! I hope things calm down for you guys. On a side note, she looks super grown up in this picture. I think I'll be forever lamenting how time goes by too fast!

Megan said...

Poor thing! Hope she's doing OK. Amanda got her card today and she's so excited to open it on her birthday. You're so sweet to remember her!

The Shiflet Family said...

Katie told me that Camerin got hurt, I didn't know that she broke her wrist!!! Poor baby!

Miss Sue said...

poor thing. hugs.