Monday, January 31, 2011

What a week!




So, Ben and Joe are the last to get sick now-- well, sort of. Joe was actually the first of the family a few weeks ago, and now has something else to start us off with round two... sounds fun! I just got over strep and two ear infections. Camerin had a horrible sinus infection that kept her out of school for an entire week! (poor mommy) and CJ had something that he was able to shake off in a few days. Tommy has been sick for almost 10 days with a cough and fevers, ect, ear aches.. is now up and running again. Matthew was just sick for about two days and then was able to be himself again. All he got was an ear infection this time around. Ben and Joe just went to urgent care this evening and got some antibiotics so, I hope soon they will feel better too. Then- we will be the healthy Sivert's that brag about never getting sick-- again... hopefully we can make it another year and a half like we did this last time around! We have been truly blessed. I am not quite myself yet...my ears are still plugged up and my throat is still tender, but ???? I hope so! I would very much like to get back into a routine of healthy eating and excersice...I was doing so well for awhile. Now just have to get back with it. My internet will not connect on my computer, so I am using Ben's computer, which does not have any photos saved on any files, but I think for fun I will look browse some files and see what I can come up with.. since, really- who even likes blog posts with NO photos? Not me. Honestly, if there's no photos I loose interest rather quickly. So, in case that's the case with you as well, here's some photos! They are random, and there is no story to tell about them. I'd like to make one up though, who wants to help me come up with a really good one about these photos?!!!! Ok, I just uploaded them and they went to the top of the page, with a bunch of code numbers and jibberish instead of showing me the photos- so? whatever... so, these are the photos I found on Ben's computer. Intersting, I know. A photo of my mom's kitchen. A photo of the opening day of the Dove hunt.(ooooooohhhhhh) and a sample image of a sunset. Wish I saw something like that myself and took the photo, but no.. it is courtesy of microsoft.

No comments: