
Last week was Camerin's first day of preschool. I took her out back before loading everyone up in the van and dropping them off. After I took Camerin's photo I realized I never took an "official first day of school" photo of the boys, so these will have to do. They are about a month late, but that's ok. I love how you can see by these photos just how different Joe's and CJ's personalities are. CJ definately has a style all his own. He's what we call the " trend setter" at school. How long do you think it will be before ALL the boys at his school start wearing pink barbie watches? The way CJ presents it to his friends, it's apparently a really cool thing to do. Even if it wasn't, it wouldn't matter to CJ-- he'd wear it any way. We love Joe's style too, just the classic, "preppy school boy" look. He likes to look sharp and well put together. CJ just hurry and picks something to wear, but Joe actually stands in front of the closet and takes him time choosing every morning. Thankfully with school uniforms it's only a choice of what color polo to wear that day. If the students wear pants they can wear whatever they want... CJ wears pants all the time so he 's not told what to wear. Joe hardly ever wears pants to school, only if all his uniforms are dirty!


No comments:
Post a Comment