Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How to take a nap in peace and quiet...

Step one: find mommy's earplugs and smash them into yours ears...
step two: try not to look suspicious if mommy finds you!
Step three: lay on mommy's pillow with your favorite stuffed animal and sip on some nice cold milk from a sippy cup. Be sure and get really annoyed with anyone who disturbs you...

step four: fool everyone, you're not really tired! You've realized you have work to do at the computer instead. ( yes, this is what I look like when I'm trying to work at my desk! I need to consentrate and so I plug my ears with my ear plugs!)

1 comment:

Buffy said...

So cute Erin! Your kids are just so cute! I can't believe how big everyone looks! I love all the pictures on your blog! it's great to see all the fun things you are doing! Love you!