This is my little "de-stressing" project I did tonight after I got the kids to bed. I love just playing around with my photos and creating fun things- it's relaxing for me and so much fun! I am hoping this year's Family Christmas photo will be really fun to do! This little image looks better in real life, it's an 8x10, but I think stuff like this looks so cool blown up HUGE!Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Kali's Poster
This is my little "de-stressing" project I did tonight after I got the kids to bed. I love just playing around with my photos and creating fun things- it's relaxing for me and so much fun! I am hoping this year's Family Christmas photo will be really fun to do! This little image looks better in real life, it's an 8x10, but I think stuff like this looks so cool blown up HUGE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment