Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Ode to my Mission=11 years ago...
This past weekend I made a rush trip up to Salt Lake City for my Padova Italy Mission Reunion. It had been 11 years since I had seen a lot of my old friends. It was fun to see us all "grown up" now with our spouses and kids. I took some photos from the reunion of all of us 'now', but I haven't stuck them on yet becuase I quite enjoy looking at myself as Sorella Carr age 22... The photos from the reunion made me realize how much time had gone by. I sure miss Italy and my companions and the Italians. I am still good friends with all my companions, and President Dibble and his wife, Sister Dibble, will always be in my heart as my parents away from home during my mission. Here are a few pages I took from my mission scrapbook just for fun. Click on the photos to view larger if you want to read what I wrote. 




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment