
I wasn't going to post the "now" photos, but decided it would be fun to see how we have all "grown up". Please take into account that I am nearly 6 months pregnant with my 5th child in the 'now' photos! So, I am allowed to not look anything like I did as a missionary!!!

5 comments:
holy cow!!! Does your pres. live in kaysville? the girls principle at kaysville elemetary is mr. dibble and he looks just like him!
Wow! That had to be so much fun to see everyone again. I am glad you posted then and now pics. You haven't changed that much (except for the belly:)). It sounds like it was a quick trip, so I will forgive you again for not hooking up with me while you were up here in arms reach. Love ya!
ERin, I guess I didn't get to talk to you long enough at the reunion to know you were prego. That's great. I hope you're doing well. Keep in touch, Michelle
Fun pictures Erin! I love your cute little preggo belly. You were a darling missionary and now you're a darling mom of 5!
Those pictures are great! It's amazing how much we all HAVEN'T changed, isn't it? I sure had a good time with you, Carr. Come again soon.
Post a Comment