Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scout or Die, Dude!

I figured since my fate is to be a "Scouters Widow" (oops, I mean=wife) for the rest of my life, I should start taking photos of it all and start treating it like it is a part of my life, instead of thinking if it's NOT really as big in our lives as it is.
I have to face it, Ben's just a great guy- and a great mentor for young men and their leaders. And, I hope one day, when my boys are older, they will either have Ben as their leader, or someone just like him. He dedicates so much time and energy and sacrafices so much to be able to help the boy scouts. I will probably always have some sort of bad attitude about him being gone so much, but in my heart, I know he's doing his part to make the world a better place, and I'm proud to be able to say that about my husband. I'd rather be married to someone who cares "too much" than someone who doesn't care at all.

Here's a cute little photo of THE BROTHERS... And even all four of them are still no match for Camerin!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

What a good wife you are to support your husband in his duties. I still understand not liking it. I love the picture of all your boys at the end. Just precious. What a wonderful family you have and a wonderful Women you are.