



Matthew is doing so much better. Another couple of days and he'll be back to normal. He has been such a little sweetheart while being sick. He just wants to snuggle and rewards you with his adorable smiles. He's getting so big, and is so cuddly. He's getting chubby, but just enough to be real cuddly. I'm so thankful he is getting well. Thank you for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers.

7 comments:
SO glad to hear that your little one is doing better! I kinda think he looks like your CJ...only...is that a little red hair I see? It's hard to tell in a picture I know...but can it be? (by the way, I LOVE red hair! Had a little red headed boy myself once! Such CUTE smiles!
Glad to see he is getting better! He looks just like a Sivert!
Chubby happy babies are the cutest! I am so happy he is doing much better--hopefully that means you are doing better and getting a little more sleep?!?
Matthew, you are so darling! I can't wait until I get to cuddle you.
So glad to hear he's doing better. Gracie's been remembering Matthew in her prayers and it's so cute because she always says, "Bless little baby Matthew to get better." So sweet. Sure love you all so much!
Hey Erin! We need to get together, being neighbors and all, and I want to meet this little man! I will have to give him love from jessica.
I haven't read your blog in awhile, so I didn't know Matthew was sick. I am so glad he is getting better! Your a great mom, hang in there!!
I know I'm late but, I am so glad to see he is getting better. Poor little man. He sure is getting the Sivert look now. what a cutie.
Post a Comment