Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why I Love Him...


Fifteen years ago I met a guy who made me feel like I was the most beautiful girl in the world. He looked past my faults and gave me freedom from my mistakes. He always treated me with respect and focussed on the qualities he cherished in me. He helped me laugh at myself and he never made me wish things were different. He loved me without reservations or conditions and he encouraged me to do hard things. He's always looked at me as if I were the crowning point of all things God created. He let me shine and never did or said anything to dim the light within me. Eleven years ago, I was married and sealed to this man for eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. He's one of a kind, and I'm so thankful he's mine. Thanks for a good life, sweety. I love you, Ben.



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures you posted! Happy 11th Anniversary!

Miss Sue said...

sweet pictures beautiful thoughts.

The Slider Family said...

What a cute couple...I love the pictures! You are so sweet with your words. I think Ben is lucky to have the perfect wife! Love you!