Thursday, May 7, 2009

He's growing up!






These are the Blaise Boys.. we have been friends with them and their family for
a few years now. The above photo is a picture of Isaiah. He is 16 years old
and came up to me at church last Sunday and was real shy about asking
if I could help him take some nice photos of him and his brothers for
their mom for Mother's Day as a suprise. I must admit, I was
very proud of him for even thinking of a way to make Mother's Day
special for his mom, plus to set up the appointment and get everyone
ready ect... On tip of that... him and his brothers had real smiles for me!
That's a huge deal for teenagers! Anyway, he's growing up, and I hope
his mom likes her present.








2 comments:

The Shiflet Family said...

You always take such beautiful pictures Erin. That was really thoughtful of them, and what a great present to have a beautiful picture of your handsome sons. That was sweet of you.

Miss Sue said...

How handsome are they? My oh my 3 little heartbreakers for sure!