While I was working on all my corsages, Tommy just started putting one together on his own. He did a pretty good job all by himself! When he was done he was so proud of it. He said, "Look what I made for Lucy!" (Lucy is his best friend, he is so cute with her). Any way, I said, "oh that is so nice Tommy! "he says, " yeah, cause she's my mom" I said, "no, she's not your mom, she's just your good friend, but you can give her a corsage on Mother's day even if she's not your mom". He replied, " yeah, cause someday she'll be the mommy" ( meaning, she'll be the mommy and I'll be the daddy) It was so cute!
Well, he took it to church on Sunday to give it to her, and she was home sick that day. He was so sad!


Of course, Matthew was right with me the whole time, "helping"me. As soon as Camerin got home from school, I tried to finish the corsages while she played with him. Then Camerin helped make my corsage. She picked out all the flowers she wanted it to have. When it was done it seemed like a big ol' wedding bouquet... but I wore it with pride on Sunday anyway! (it took three big pins to keep it on!)

No comments:
Post a Comment