Here's a photo of all my goodies. The kids actually spent a lot of time on their little projects and cards, which made me very happy! Ben got me my carnations and some Polo Sport for women parfume. It's exactly what I wanted. I have only a little left in my old bottle, and I told him I hate having to use it "sparingly" only on special occasions .I want to use it everday because I hate smelling like spit up all day long! There's only 2 parfumes I can handle lately that don't give me a headache. Polo Sport for Women and Aqua di Gio for women. When Ben went to the mall to get my parfume, the lady kept trying to sell him other kinds. Ben kept saying, "no, I just really want this kind". She said, " women love trying something new!" Ben says, " look- this happens to be one of two perfumes that doesn't give my wife a head ache, so this is what I want!!!" (The way he acts it out is really funny). Any way it was a good day.
I tried to pamper my mom as much as I could this Mother's Day. It was fun spending the day with her. She came to church with us and then came out to our house and I cooked her a nice dinner. I invited all my sisters to come, but Ali is the only one that made it. It was a fun evening and I felt really happy focussing on how to make the day special for my mom and sisters.
Here's a photo of my mom and me on Mother's Day. We are wearing our home made mother's day corsages! I love you mom! I hope you had a great day! (and of coruse if I was near Mom Sivert I would have a photo of her on here too, I love you too Mom Sivert! And I hope someone took a photo of you Sunday morning in your corsage! I want to see it on you!)

3 comments:
I love those corsages (i would never have thought of that)....and no your corsage doesn't look like a wedding bouget...I wish my boys were as creative as Tommy!! He is too cute! I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Love ya!
Erin you look beautiful. Lovin' your hair. I am glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Love, Valerie
Well you can tell Camerin I was completely jealous of the corsage you wore, not too big at all. Love the picture with your Mom, you look so pretty.
Post a Comment