Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nerdy Napkin Heads


The one above is CJ. We were laughing so hard at each other!

Ok, this one of Joe looks like a freaky character from a Batman movie. He thought he looked like a goblin.


Matthew is at the very curious about everything stage, and is now scooting himself all over the house. We all try a lot harder now to keep the kitchen floor clean so he can't get dirty or choke on dried up Farfalle noodles.

I will admit, a little bribe did take place for this chore to be completed.
Yes, I am MEAN. I wanted every tile cleaned one at a time, row by row. They did great and even Camerin and Tommy got to help. I HATE this d*** tile floor.
The grooves are so deep you have to scrub the dirt out with a brush. Compared to using a toothbrush to clean your molars...Using a mop is useless. It's like using your finger to brush your teeth.




1 comment:

Miss Sue said...

can they come to my house next? I cant get my kids to use a wipee let alone this!