Sunday, July 12, 2009

some more Sivert Family Reunion photos

SIX new grandbabies for Gramma Sivert this past year! From left to right:
My little Matthew, Buffy's little guy, Eli- Jake's little girl, Brooklyn- Becky's little girl, Jane, - Bob's little guy, Jed- and Bethany's little girl, McKenzie.
What a bunch of little sweeties!!! I am so thankful that Matthew will have so many cousins his age to grow up with!


Here's a fun shot of Grandad and Grandma Sivert with all TWENTY grandkids!!!



Ben's sister, Bethany with husband Hardy and little girl McKenzie


Here's my HOT sister in law, Megan... and Ben's brother, Bill who is totally smitten with her as you can tell!
Good luck with your triatholon in August Megan and Bill!




2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh I LOVE the pic of all the babies! What fun these little cousins are going to have together!

Shelli Sivert said...

Erin, I love these pictures. They bring tears to my eyes! You did a fantastic job, as usual.