how frustrated you are becuase you can't start your lawn mower! knock knock knock.....There's a great friend at the door, and first she checks out your lawn mowers filter, spark plugs, oil and gas... still no luck... so, This woman came prepared!!!
She drove her riding lawn mower all the way to my house! I laughed with gratitude, of course, and she laughed too, because as you can see my front yard is about as big as most living rooms. It cracked me up, and I loved that she would do this for me...
Not only THAT but then she came inside and fixed my vacuum for me!
THANK YOU JEN!!! My friend of MANY talents!!! Not only can she play the
classics of the piano perfectly, (and make her own cheese!) she can fix just about anything. Her greatest gift to me though is her ability to listen and her unconditional love for me and my family.
You are one of my favorites, Jen! Thanks for all you do for me.

1 comment:
That is a true frined for sure. I never knew she was so talented! I guess I better make friends quick I have a dishwasher down.
Post a Comment