The girls all got together and had a toenail painting afternoon while we were at Grandma Siverts. We played a silly Skittles game to decide what color our toes would be. The little girl cousins had a fun time, and us big girls loved it too! Toes missing from this photo are: Megan's, Buffy's, and Juli's.


Buffy,Malachi, Eli, Zeke, and my brother in law, Sam. Thanks for taking that run to Cafe Rio Sam!

Marianne,Abby, Brook and Jake. Brookie's pink cast was so cute! (I'm so sorry she broke her arm though!)

My nephew Jed showing me his cheesy smile...what a goofball!
Becky and Bruce with my cute nephew and little neices! I edited this one to make it look better. I haven't done that with the other's yet.
I have a lot more photos to post from this trip, but for now here's a few of my favorites: Tommy with his cousins, Malachi and Joshua
Marianne letting my borrow her "wig"...


Camerin and me at the wedding reception in our matching pink shirts
Most people would freak out if someone was clipping their toe nails in your ear, but not Bethany! (times like these I wish there was a sarcasm button to push) I have a lot of photos from our Skittles Pedicure day with the girls that I will post later!

Here's me with Becky (Ben's sister), and Marianne (Jakes wife). I loved that we all have the same color hair--- like real sisters!

Here's one of Braden and Juli outside the temple. Once again, I just snapped a shot with my little diaper bag camera, but I thought it was a really sweet photo.
3 comments:
Erin, seriously, I think 35 really agrees with you because you look so beautiful in every picture! I'm glad you got to have some fun in Utah, it looks like a really fun trip! But also glad your back. :)
So fun, Erin! Great synopsis of your trip. Thanks! I have to get that picture of Jed cheesing it. Will you email it to me?
That picture of us is great Erin. YOu really captured our boys! :)
I'm sorry I missed the nail painting party. Looks like it was lots of fun! By the by... That card you sent to malachi was so awesome! He totally loved it and carried it around with him all day. He said that he was gonna give tommy a hug when he saw him.
Post a Comment