This beautiful print of the Mesa Arizona Temple is available to purchase for $50. Finished print will be mounted on heavy mount board and textured for a true professional look. Will be ready to use in frame with or without glass. Size 16x20. Shipping cost of $10 will be applied to anyone purchasing this product that I cannot reasonably hand deliver. You can have a true Erin Sivert masterpiece right in your own home!Sunday, February 21, 2010
16x20 Limited Edition Art Print of Mesa Temple For Sale
This beautiful print of the Mesa Arizona Temple is available to purchase for $50. Finished print will be mounted on heavy mount board and textured for a true professional look. Will be ready to use in frame with or without glass. Size 16x20. Shipping cost of $10 will be applied to anyone purchasing this product that I cannot reasonably hand deliver. You can have a true Erin Sivert masterpiece right in your own home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love this picture Erin! I would so love to buy it. Can't right now, maybe (hopefully) in a few months. (That is, if you still have them available.)
I love it! Count me in...I'll be calling you!!
this is beautiful! we've always wanted a temple print in our home, but they are so expensive. this is perfect.
Pick me! Pick me!! I want one!! Send me your addy and I'll get a check in the mail! It is gorgeous!! :-)
I'm a blog stalker, not really though. I'm Kyra Sliders sister-inlaw April. I would love a picture. My email is yellowslider@yahoo.com. Let me know how I can get one. Thanks!
I just received my temple print and it is even more beautiful than on the computer!! I LOVE love LoVe it!! Thank you so much for sharing your talents in such a wonderful way!! Miss you! Tell Ben good luck tomorrow with his surgery!
Post a Comment