
I've been told by a lot of people that even thin people look fat when they are on a bike... so there! I HAD to show off my dream bike! I call it "The Pink Moose" and I absolutely adore it. My sisters, Mom, and Ben surprised me with it for my birthday... I'm telling you, turning 35 , ROCKS! I was so spoiled this year! (my sisters and my mom are pretending to jog while I ride)
My friend, Jessica, made this headband for me for my birthday. I thought I'd post a picture and show it off incase anyone wants one too. She has an Estsy store, but I can't remember the link.. her company name is Cap and Crown. So cute! If you're not really into the big old fake flowers, (which are also cute, just not my style) than you'd like these classy little crocheted ones instead!
For my birthday dinner Ben and I went to a "The Dhaba" in Tempe. It's located in the Market of India Plaza. We loved it! We also went to the Mesa Temple and walked around and also the Mesa Arts Center. It was a great night.

Madison came to Camerin's ballet recital and I thought it was neat that she would make the effort to come and support her. Thanks Madison for being a good friend to Camerin, and a great cousin!

This is why I LOVE having a little camera in my diaper bag... he stayed like this for over 20 minutes while I was shopping!

Heather made Tommy an awesome snowman cake for his 4th birthday. Thank you so much Heather for taking that off my shoulders!

For my birthday dinner Ben and I went to a "The Dhaba" in Tempe. It's located in the Market of India Plaza. We loved it! We also went to the Mesa Temple and walked around and also the Mesa Arts Center. It was a great night.
Madison came to Camerin's ballet recital and I thought it was neat that she would make the effort to come and support her. Thanks Madison for being a good friend to Camerin, and a great cousin!
This is why I LOVE having a little camera in my diaper bag... he stayed like this for over 20 minutes while I was shopping!

Heather made Tommy an awesome snowman cake for his 4th birthday. Thank you so much Heather for taking that off my shoulders!

Tommy started preschool in February! Here's his photo right before class started. He's been doing great and has "charmed" his teachers and classmates and has been having so much fun!
back in January I got a bike (aka, my DREAM BIKE) for my birthday and my mom and I took a ride together around the neighborhood. When we got back her hands were super cold, and my dad was just sitting there... so...
"ewwwwww that's cold Sandster!"
this is an older photo of when Ben and I went to the Ronald Reagan Library in California back in December. Here we are in front of a real chunk of the Berlin Wall. It was really awesome being there. I even got teary eyed a couple of times...crazy!
My sisters and me on my 35th birthday. I photo shopped Ali's fingers from off the top of my mom's head. She's always giving someone bunny ears in photos and it drives me nuts! ( I kept a copy of the original though, because at the same time, I also love it) I love you Eleen, Heather, Mom and Ali. Thanks for being my biggest fans, greatest supporters and my best friends!
Ok, here's Joe's 11th birthday- back from December! I didn't want to stick my birthday photo and Tommy's birthday photo on here without having Joe's on here. He had his birthday in Utah and had a blast.
back in January I got a bike (aka, my DREAM BIKE) for my birthday and my mom and I took a ride together around the neighborhood. When we got back her hands were super cold, and my dad was just sitting there... so...
"ewwwwww that's cold Sandster!"
this is an older photo of when Ben and I went to the Ronald Reagan Library in California back in December. Here we are in front of a real chunk of the Berlin Wall. It was really awesome being there. I even got teary eyed a couple of times...crazy!
My sisters and me on my 35th birthday. I photo shopped Ali's fingers from off the top of my mom's head. She's always giving someone bunny ears in photos and it drives me nuts! ( I kept a copy of the original though, because at the same time, I also love it) I love you Eleen, Heather, Mom and Ali. Thanks for being my biggest fans, greatest supporters and my best friends!

1 comment:
Love all your fun pics! Thanks for inviting this OLD lady to your birthday party...I LOVED it! Hope you have the BEST year yet!
Post a Comment