Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Kiss


I found some photos of Ali and her family last night while I was going through my cd's. I loved the one of the kiss so I played around with that one a little bit. I gave it a soft look because this photos reminds me that even during the business of family life, there is still time for a soft touch in one's marriage. I love how this photos captures the idea that even though parents are busy caring for their children (giving horsie rides and soothing a fussy baby) they can still find time for each other.

These other photos I just added becuase I thought they were fun. And the last one of the family was nice becasue all my nephews look happy!
I liked the last one too becuase it looks like they are in heaven or something... you know with the soft white fluffy look to it.

No comments: