Saturday, April 28, 2007

Team Spirit!

Here is our team flag from the Relay. Not everone on the team got to trace thier shoe on here, I wish they could have! We worked on this through out the night when we would start getting bored or tired or something.
Check out our cool team hats that my friend Lisa made. She is also on the team and I was so thankful she helped me come up with something sorta last minute for our team logo. Heather helped me come up with the motto, " Fighting Cancer. It's a Bueno Thing". I think it's awesome!
Here is a look at the back of the t shirts. I was just happy that my brother was gracious enough to sponsor us! I put a red arrow by his logo.

this little bear was my one little souvenir purchase. Different teams were fundraising at their campsites and this little bear was just cute.

No comments: