
CJ found a gecko in gramma's backyard a while ago. Everytime we go over there he finds it in the same place and plays with it for awhile before we have to go home. He sure loves his critters. I have to admit, gecko's are pretty cute. I love their little suction cup toes. This little guy ended up biting CJ at one point and I heard CJ say to him, " whoa, hey there, you got some sharp little teeth little guy, let's not bite!" And then CJ just very softly put him back under the rock he lives under. It was just cute. Animals and critters bring out the best in CJ... wich makes it tempting to let him have a pet. I said, "tempting"...that's all. A couple of weeks ago he found a baby gecko at the bank (of all places!) And I let him put it in a paper cup and take it home. He ended up letting it go (in our strawberry garden box) which may explain why we aren't having any luck with our berries!

4 comments:
I love the green monster ring on his hand!
It's not a green monster ring...
You've got to think more like CJ-- it's a FROG, of course. Another critter. It goes with his animal themed jewelry. The eagle necklace, frog rings, ect. The bracelet is just glow in the dark.
This boy has a unique style all his own!
The gecko is actually pretty! What a fun little past time for him. I love the collages of your adult outing! How do you do that?
Thank you so much for your sweet post. I am glad to hear that my love for the kids showed. I think that you are amazing! I am sure that you are doing wonderful things in Primary and making an impact in their lives. Love you!
Cecil and I had geckos living in our apartment when we lived in Florida--we nicknamed one stumpy because his tail had come off in an attempt to catch it! We used to find him in the bathroom and the shower. R.I.P stumpy---Cecil got up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night---he couldn't see stumpy on the floor---only felt him between his toes. Poor,Poor Stumpy!
Post a Comment