
It's in the 90's still and this was after 5pm. WHAT FUN. It makes it hard to be comfortable in any really cool custumes when your sweating and miserable!
Yes, there was TONS of dissapointment that I did not have my big Halloween Couples only date night party this year--- I will be making up for it next year though! This year since I am not feeling up to much we just dressed up and went trunk-or-treating at the church and then to my mom's afterwards and Ben took the kids around her neighborhood for a bit. We had a good night. I love having Halloween and a Friday night-- it made it so much easier!
Yes, there was TONS of dissapointment that I did not have my big Halloween Couples only date night party this year--- I will be making up for it next year though! This year since I am not feeling up to much we just dressed up and went trunk-or-treating at the church and then to my mom's afterwards and Ben took the kids around her neighborhood for a bit. We had a good night. I love having Halloween and a Friday night-- it made it so much easier!


4 comments:
Great costumes! Is that Ben? Did you do the makeup? It's amazing!
Fun, fun, fun! I love Halloween and love dressing up but I never do because there's never a good enough motivation like a party. I should just do a party myself but that takes effort. Hmmm. Great minds must think alike. Jed was Darth Vader. I'll post pictures shortly. Shelli.
Fabulous Costumes. It is so fun to see kids dressed up with their shining smiles. You look fabulous by the way for getting ready to have a baby. Keep up the good work. Fabulous women.
I found you! Can I add you to my family and friends blog? You guys looked awesome all dressed up! and Tommy looked like a big boy with his brothers...You're an awesome friend! Love ya!
Post a Comment