Sunday, December 7, 2008

Little Guy

Here's Matthew sleeping peacefully in Ben's hands. I am hoping to get some good photos of him next week in the studio- I will be training Ben as my assistant so I won't have to do any work. Little Matthew is just so stinkin' cute and small-- you seriously can't get enough of him!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Erin- That picture could win some awards! He sure is perfect. Gets me all choked up seeing how sweet. Thanks for sharing all the pics. Can't wait to visit!

The Slider Family said...

Oh Erin, he is precious! And I love his name!:) He is a little peanut. I knew that you would have the most tender pictures of him already. I love it! You are so amazing! I am so happy for you...actually a little jealous. Enjoy every minute. Sorry we didn't make it out to QC this trip. It went by way too fast. I love you!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh he's so tiny! What an amazing little guy.

Shelli Sivert said...

He is so very cute! What a sweet boy. I already miss the newborn stage. Nothing can replace it! Congratulations. He's very lucky to be a part of your amazing family.

Shelli

Rebecca said...

So Sweet! He looks so tiny!

Miss Sue said...

That is the tiniest little peanut ever! So adorable I swear!. What a sweet moment.