




I love his little profile you can see in his shadow. Such a cute little nose! He did so good for his first "official" photo shoot today. I was planning on having my studio all set up for his session, but changed my mind about all the work that would involve right now. So, while Ben and the kids were at church today- I gave Matthew his first real bath, and got him dressed. He looked so cute, and smelled so good-- I figured I'd try to capture him here at home. I think they turned out so good! I was very excited not to have to set up my studio in order to get some good shots! Yeah!

5 comments:
So darling Erin!
I thought he was cute before and look at the little man now! Such cute pictures---Hope you're doing well.
Erin, you are so talented! I loved the one of Matthew with the white cloth around him. He looks like such a little angel! I'm so happy your enjoying holding him. I love that feeling.
Yep, he's a sivert! though he is very cute, I couldn't decide who he looks like...he kinda looks like Camerin and a little Tommy but than I just threw my hands in the air....he's a sivert baby...and very adorable!!!!YOu done good, momma!!! love you!
PS..miss seeing you at church, Camerin gave me the low down on why you haven't been to church..something about germs and I don't blame ya..... ;-D.....I know what you mean!!!!
He is sure showing his Sivert what an adorable little man! I can't believe how sweet these pictures are. so beautiful.
Post a Comment