

I haven't been posting near enough photos of this little guy. He's just such a sweetie and still a joy to us all. I knew he would grow fast- at nearly 10 pounds now he is almost double his birth weight, and is starting to get little chunky legs and chubby little cheeks. I'm thinking his eyes might actually end up blue- which would make Joe so happy since he's the only one with blue eyes in our family! I try hard to get smiles out of Matthew, but it's still a lot of work and I don't get much response yet. Soon he will be cooing and squeeling and grinning. I just can't believe how fast our little ones grow up. I feel very blessed to have such a healthy baby who brings so much joy to his family. I enjoy watching the happiness he brings to others just by them being able to hold him. (Especially his Aunts and Grammas!)

2 comments:
He's absolutely beautiful! Give him some loves from Aunt Megan.
Gosh...almost 2 months already??...he's very cute!!Happy belated birthday Tommy!!
Post a Comment