My CJ...
A friend to all animals large and small...
Today I took the kids over to my mom's so I could excersice on her eliptical machine. The kids stayed entertained by watching the discovery channel- today's episode was about Sharks.
So, the whole show is about how mean the sharks are, and there's this man telling his shark attack story and then it shows him after the attack, and is missing his arm that was torn off during the attack. I was feeling so bad for the man who went through this horrifying experience and the trauma he's been through. When I expressed those feelings to CJ he got really defensive of the shark and said, " sharks are not mean--- they just want to taste you and feel you to make sure you're not a robot, because their really scared of metal."
Oh, well looking at it from that perspective makes me less sympathetic to the man who was attacked. If we all knew we were just going to be "tasted" in shark infested waters, we would all probably be less freaked out and hold still for them to "taste" us and then realize we are not a metal robot, and then they'll just swim away. So- there's your lesson on Sharks and their feelings- by CJ Sivert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CJ's my type a guy!
Post a Comment