
At first Ben had his mask on while talking to Matthew. Poor little guy was just freaked out, then Ben took the mask off and Matthew instantly grinned the second he saw it was daddy behind all that mask and under all that dirt!
Ben cam out to greet us when we pulled up into the parking lot in front of what will soon be LED Lighting Solutions office and showroom. I just laughed when I saw Ben. Remember the movie SAND LOT??? When the vacuum blows up in the kids face?
The showroom is in Mesa and I don't get a chance to get there very often for photos. The men have been working extremely hard and long hot hours getting this renovation done by Sept. 1st. (the grand opening)I get always get there during the "break" or right after they've just finished up something. But as you can see by Ben's photos, it's hot dirty and tiring work for all of them.Once Ben started blowing out the rafters in the ceiling, it was covered in dust and dirt. I will have to make it back up to take more photos. They are painting today I think and things are now progressing rapidly and I will probably miss something if I'm not there every day or two.
I'm a dork, but I think this picture is sexy of Ben! Of course I'd never even get close to him when he's like this, but he looks good from far away! When he got home from work he tested Camerin and said, "get over here and give your daddy a hug" She ran right over to him, no problem! He stopped her before she actually did hug him. What a sweet heart she is to her dad!
The dirt never really came off his eyes when he got home to shower, and it looks like he's still wearing eyeliner! I laughed when he came out of the bathroom and said, "I'm ready to go to the KISS concert!" Guess you had to be there.

by the way, I have started a blog for the Showroom, just to show the progress during the whole renovation. the address is:
The dirt never really came off his eyes when he got home to shower, and it looks like he's still wearing eyeliner! I laughed when he came out of the bathroom and said, "I'm ready to go to the KISS concert!" Guess you had to be there.
by the way, I have started a blog for the Showroom, just to show the progress during the whole renovation. the address is:
and the Website for their company is
Jennifer's done a very nice job on the website!
And there's an article about Ben and Joe P. in the newspaper.. pretty exciting.
I'll post the article when I have time.


2 comments:
Wow...what a lot of work! That is so exciting! I am so sorry I didn't get you called again before I left. I'm glad I atleast got to see you a couple of times this trip. Your family is so cute! Love you! Friends always and forever!:)
This looks so exciting!
Post a Comment