Monday, August 24, 2009

Matthew 8 and a half months old











My lights weren't set up for taking shots of people this past week. I've been doing products and lights for LED Lighting Solutions. ( if you want to see my work, then go to the blog page for it! ) Anyway, while I'm working in the studio Matthew's crawling all over the place and "in my way".
So, I thought, AH HA! I know! I'll stick him inside this big green bucket and then he'll be stuck and will have to stay put for awhile! Yeah RIGHT!!!
So, then he was being so cute in the green bucket, I stopped taking photos of the lights and took a few of him. Like I said, the lighting was set up for products not people, but these still turned out pretty cute!




1 comment:

The Slider Family said...

Matthew is a doll! I love the green bucket! Miss you tons!