Thursday, November 13, 2008

8 months along...

"Wow! I didn't even know you were expecting!!!" Meaning: "For eight months I just figured you were getting fat- so I never said anything!"
Side note to this photo: Notice Tommy is in big boy underwear? I think I deserve to be a nominee for this years "mother of the year" award to even atempt potting training right now. I'm being very patient with him and even after four accidents so far today, I have not lost my temper. WOW! I just keep thinking, " I just saved money, I just saved money, I just saved money" " I will not give in and go buy diapers". Good luck to me. Especially after the Halloween candy is gone and I have nothing left to bribe him with!

4 comments:

Grandma a/k/a Kathy said...

First of all, you look awesome! Tama is potty training Kallie right now too and I'm sure she feels your pain. She asked Kallie today if she pee'd in her panties and Kallie said, "no, I peed on this couch"! Have I mentioned how much I love being the grandma?!

Megan said...

How could someone possibly not realize you're pregnant?! You TOTALLY look pregnant, not fat. Good luck with the potty training. Joshua has been my most difficult potty learner so far, but I think we're almost 100% there.

Anonymous said...

I think you look 'fabulous' being 8month along....I looked a 4story mansion when I was 7 month prego.....congratulations for the potty training..isn't it such an accomplishment not having to buy diapers anymore?..I was so glad when Leka was done potty training...matter a fact I think he potty trained himself...cause all I remember was asking Iwalani when did Leka start wearing undies?...before his 2nd birthday even:).

Miss Sue said...

yea for you!! yea for Tommy!!
You look Fab-u-lous!!