I was shocked. So shocked I grabbed the camera. Let me set the stage for you:My brother in law Chuck makes a special chocolate cake that is to DIE for. I don't know what all is in it, but I know it takes him most of an afternoon to make. It's one that is brought on very special occasions becasue of the work involved in making. So, the occasion finally arrives. We've known for weeks that Chuck would be bringing his cake. Ben couldn't wait for it.
So, if he loves the cake so much, what's with the look on his face?....NO MILK.
OHHH! Poor Ben! Can you even imagine this cookie boy not having his milk with his special treat? I thought for sure he would just pass, but instead sipped a nice glass of ice water with it instead. Now, I've only known Ben for about 13 years, and NEVER in that time have I EVER seen him drink anything but milk with his cookies or sweet treats. Mom Sivert, since you've known him longer than anyone, does this shock you as well? Just curious.
I had a good laugh at his dissapointment that evening though. Poor cookie boy.

3 comments:
Now that cake has me intrigued. Can you get the recipe?
yes...please beg them to share the recipe!
Oh, I finished my homework early and I was debating between my invisible friend and I whether or not to make some sort of treat before bed but I don't really want to bake and I was really in a mood for some chocolate cake and milk....I decided to just blogsurf and this is what I find..;P....and by the look on Ben's face...one can only salivate at the very thought of a nice big glass of ice cold milk....1% milk..yea!! poor guy..must've been torture:)
Post a Comment