Monday, June 29, 2009

Dance with me

The kids and I love our little tree in the front yard. We call it our "Dancing Tree"
because the leaves are always wiggling and shimmering in the breeze, and when the kids see the branches moving and the leaves moving they say it looks like the tree is dancing for us. So, now whenever we come home and pull up in the driveway, the kids always comment on how our dancing tree is always so happy to see us that it dances with joy.
I'm not sure what this is called, but it's pretty.

Here's our birds of paradise and our yellow bells


my white daisy plant



not sure what this plant is called, but I like it


closeup of yellow bells and mexican birds of paradise





My purple daisy. Yes, there is only ONE left on my plant. It's getting too hot for them. I will miss them this summer.


ok, usually I have my little hummingbird come in the morning and drink from these orange flowers. I haven't seen him around lately, so I took a photo of my hummingbird sculpture I have on my front porch instead...





my Calla Lily is already dead, I missed my chance to get some photos of that. Too bad too because this past Spring is was huge and had about 8 flowers on it. Totally gorgeous.
this concludes our tour.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fresh veggies are always the best.....your tropical flowers are beautimous!!